Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Bookish Resolutions | Tuesday Talks

Tuesday Talks is a goodreads group designed for booktubers and bloggers to discuss book related topics. You can visit the goodreads group here.

Bookish Resolutions
I've set myself various reading goals for 2017, so let me share some of those with you. These are in no particular order.

  • Read books from my TBR-2017 shelf on goodreads. You can find that shelf here if you want to see what books are on there. This is a list of ten books that I came up with to read throughout the year. 
  • Read Le Petit Prince, in the original language of French. The Little Prince is widely read, though I have never read any translation of it. I've been wanting to read a book in a language other than English and since I've started studying French again I thought this would be a good one to try.
  • Read at least one nonfiction book on politics. I have some ideas of what books I might read for this one, but nothing completely set yet. 
  • Finish the Wheel of Time series. I'm already in the process of reading Towers of Midnight, the 13th book in the series. After that I just have the final book and the prequel to read. 
  • Read 50 books. This is the same goal I set last year and doubled. I don't know that I will get to that many this year, and many of the books I plan to read are quite long, so I think 50 is the perfect number. 
  • And finally, I want to read more of the books that I already own. I have nearly 100 of these on my shelf and it's about time I get around to them.
What are your bookish resolutions for 2017? I would love to hear about them and discuss them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment