I've set myself various reading goals for 2017, so let me share some of those with you. These are in no particular order.
- Read books from my TBR-2017 shelf on goodreads. You can find that shelf here if you want to see what books are on there. This is a list of ten books that I came up with to read throughout the year.
- Read Le Petit Prince, in the original language of French. The Little Prince is widely read, though I have never read any translation of it. I've been wanting to read a book in a language other than English and since I've started studying French again I thought this would be a good one to try.
- Read at least one nonfiction book on politics. I have some ideas of what books I might read for this one, but nothing completely set yet.
- Finish the Wheel of Time series. I'm already in the process of reading Towers of Midnight, the 13th book in the series. After that I just have the final book and the prequel to read.
- Read 50 books. This is the same goal I set last year and doubled. I don't know that I will get to that many this year, and many of the books I plan to read are quite long, so I think 50 is the perfect number.
- And finally, I want to read more of the books that I already own. I have nearly 100 of these on my shelf and it's about time I get around to them.