Sunday, January 24, 2016

Gypsy of the Sea~Cecelia Lefgren | Review

Title: Gypsy of the Sea
Author: Cecelia Lefgren
Genre: Fantasy
Length: 17 Pages
Release: October 2015
My Rating: 4/5 Stars

Review
This is a well written, beautifully depicted short story about a young woman who slaves away in her fathers inn, never able to earn his love. When a female Pirate Captain shows up, things start to change. Abigail must rely on her own strength to survive. And she's dealing with more than she ever expected. A fun, fast paced read.

Just a note, that did not impact my reading of this little story in any way. Cecelia and I have known each other practically our whole lives (though we haven't seen each other much in the past several years), and I am excited to see her finally able to publish some of her stories. I used to read stories she was working on and remember loving them. I'm excited to see where her writing goes in the future. So my recommendation is to start reading her now, because she will only get better with time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment