Thursday, March 31, 2016

Weekly Short Stories Contest and Company | Online Magazine

Hello to all of my wonderful reader friends! It's been a while since I've done anything other than book reviews or discussion posts, but today I just wanted to share some exciting information with you guys.

As many of you probably know, I am a writer. Recently I've become more dedicated to improving my craft and creating fun stories and poetry. One of the things that has helped me with that is the goodreads group Weekly Short Stories Contest and Company (known as WSS to its wonderful members). This group is all about writing short stories and poetry, so if you're interested in doing either, you should check it out. I've met some amazing people through this group and it's improved my writing habits tremendously.

What I really wanted to share with you is the new WSS online magazine. This blog features winning stories and poems from the weekly contests as well as a monthly feature. My story High Heel Murder was recently featured as a weekly winner (for week 300, the first one included on the blog), so please check it out and tell me what you think! You can find the magazine at www.wssmag.wordpress.com.

I've also recently started a writing blog (which I hope to get more involved with in the coming weeks). So please check that out as well if you're interested in following my writing journey. You can find that blog at www.cpcabaniss.wordpress.com

Thanks for your support!

Let me know in the comments what exciting things have happened with you recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment