Thursday, July 23, 2015

Beautiful Bloggers Award

I would like to start by saying thank you Saloni from My Fantabulous Bookshelf for nominating me for this Beautiful Bloggers award!

Rules
  • Link to the blogger/bloggers who nominated you
  • List seven, random facts about yourself 
  • Nominate seven creative, beautiful bloggers and notify them
Seven Random Facts About Me
  1. I love visiting cemeteries. They are some of the most peaceful places on earth to me.
  2. I would rather live with cold weather than hot. 
  3. I have 12 horses. Well, only two of them are mine but I help take care of them all. 
  4. I love American Sign Language and hope to teach math to deaf students in the future.
  5. I love water and the ocean but I can't swim (at least not well).
  6. I have yet to venture outside of The United States (although I hope to visit my sister in London within the next year).
  7. I was a writer before I knew how to read.
Nominees

No comments:

Post a Comment