Sunday, April 15, 2018

Where Should I Take This Blog?

Hello, fellow book lovers! Long time no write. I know, I know. That's just the thing, I'm not sure where to take this blog. A majority of my reviews have been being posted to goodreads first and I am finding it rather pointless to continue sharing the same things both places. There will be some reviews from myself and my sister (who I occasionally share reviews from) coming soon, but then I'm not sure where to take this blog.

What do you think I should do? Please share your thoughts with me! I don't want this blog to die, because I have spent a few years in this space and I still love it, but I also don't want it just to be identical to my goodreads. And honestly, I do more actual review interaction over there. Maybe that's a me thing, but it's still true.

Would you like more discussion posts? Recommendations? Monthly favorites? To talk about things that aren't books? Posts about the book events I attend (even if there aren't that many)? More author interviews and guest posts? Book to movie/miniseries comparisons?

I am open to suggestions and would greatly appreciate any input you have to offer. I want to revitalize this blog in the best way and I need your help to do so.

Comment away!

No comments:

Post a Comment