Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Deadly Proof~Rachel Dylan | Review

Title: Deadly Proof (Atlanta Justice #1)
Author: Rachel Dylan
Genre: Romantic Mystery
Length: 320 Pages
Release: September 2017

Review
Deadly Proof was my first time reading anything by Rachel Dylan and... wow!... was it good or what? When I first heard about it, I was very interested in reading it. It did not disappoint! I was hooked from the first chapter and never wanted to put it down. The action and suspense continually progressed. There were lots of twist, turns, and shocking surprises. It definitely kept me guessing.

Kate's a super strong and powerful attorney who's fighting for the underdog, the innocent victims. It's not about the money for her, she genuinely wants to help people. She's very relatable and easy to like. Landon's protective and extremely thorough with his job. He's got some demons, but is actively working to become a better person.

It was very interesting to get an inside look at corporate law and learn some of the ins and outs. Dylan did a great job at explaining all the legal terminology without it being clunky or sounding out of place. I really enjoyed getting to see both sides of the case. While it was mostly from Kate's side, there was also a peek at the opposing counsel.

I haven't read many legal thrillers, but after absolutely loving this one, I can't wait to check more out. And I'm definitely going to check out Dylan's other books. I can't recommend this book enough and I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment